10200 S. Success Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90002
Hours of Operation:
Public Transportation Routes Nearby:
Bus: Watts DASH Clockwise & Counterclockwise,117, 55
Metro: A Line (Blue) Watts Towers Station
- Community Partners
- Nonprofit organizations that are exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Independent, sponsored projects of a nonprofit Section 501(c)(3) organization acting as a fiscal sponsor
- Community Groups
- Government & Public Agencies
Activities & events allowed at CII's Watts Campus:
Activities that align with Children’s Institute’s North Star – All children and families can achieve emotional well-being and educational success, which build pathways to economic mobility. Examples include:
- Activities promoting safety, health, and empowerment
- Community Meetings
- Art and music workshops
- Collaborative partnership meetings
- Positive youth development activities
The following activities & events may not be held at CII's Watts Campus:
- Commercial Events: The Watts Campus may not be used for any profit-making activities. Interested parties can apply to use the site for a fee.
- Fundraising Events: The Watts Campus may not be used for fundraising events. Interested parties can apply to use the site for a fee.
- Political Events: The Watts Campus may not be used for events that promote political campaigns, or for individual candidates and/or their activities.
- Private or Family Events:The Watts Campus may not be used for any private events such as weddings, birthdays, or other family celebrations.
- Religious Events: The Watts Campus may not be used for proselytizing or for events whose primary focus is religious worship and instruction.
STEP 1: Complete the Reservation Application.
- CII requires a minimum of 2 weeks’ notice prior to the reservation date. You may reserve 3 months in advance.
- Rooms are available in increments of 30 minutes up to 4 hours, with the exception of all-day training events and offices.
STEP 2: Attach relevant documents.
This includes a copy of your safety protocols, required certificates of insurance* (e.g. Liability, Workers Compensation), and a sample flyer (if applicable).
STEP 3: A CII staff member will review your application.
If approved, you will receive a reservation confirmation OR you will receive a follow up email to clarify any questions staff may have about your request within 2 business days.
If you need assistance filling out the application or have any questions about the process, please contact (424) 536-4320 or email WattsReservations@childrensinstitute.org.
*If you do not have insurance, CII can recommend a third party through which you can purchase a single day or multiple day event policy.