#GIVE19 to Support LA Families Impacted by COVID-19
The loss of jobs and school closures related to COVID-19 is having a devastating impact on Los Angeles families already living in poverty.
As an essential service, Children’s Institute continues to provide support including remote mental health sessions, weekday lunch distribution to preschoolers and emergency interventions.
Contribute to a powerful collective effort and ensure LA families receive the essentials needed to stay healthy and safe during this crisis and beyond. You can make a difference by donating $19, posting on social media and nominating three friends to do the same.
Now more than ever, we need your support.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Follow Children’s Institute on social media: @ChildrensInstituteLA on Facebook & Instagram and @ChildrensInstLA on Twitter
- Donate $19+ to Children’s Institute by texting LAKIDS to 243725.
- Post a supplied graphic and the suggested copy on social media. Tag three of your friends who you can count on to donate/share and nominate them to #GIVE19.
Download social graphics by clicking here here.
Instagram & Facebook Post
- Too many families in LA are struggling to get basics like food, diapers and education supplies in the midst of #covid_19. I just donated $19 to @childrensinstitutela #GIVE19 and I challenge <TAG THREE FRIENDS> to do the same.
- Too many families in LA are struggling to get basics like food, diapers and education supplies in the midst of #covid19. I just donated $19 to @childrensinstla #GIVE19 and I challenge <TAG THREE FRIENDS> to do the same.
Personalized video messages are also encouraged. Just be sure to include the following in your post:
√ Hashtag: #GIVE19
√ Call to Action: Donate $19 by texting LAKIDS to 243725
√ Tag: 3 friends who you’d like to nominate to do the same
√ Tag us: @ChildrensInstituteLA on Facebook & Instagram and @ChildrensInstLA on Twitter
We are confident that our Los Angeles community will come together to support each other during these challenging times, and we would very much appreciate your tax-deductible donation and help spreading the word.